AVIC Imaging Inc., hereinafter referred to as AVIC, protects personal information and rights in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act, There is.
AVIC will notify you through the website announcement (or individual announcement) when revising the personal information processing policy.
* This policy will be effective from Jan 1st, 2018.
1. Purpose of processing personal information handles personal information for the following purposes.
1) Identify person and Prevent illegal use of service
2) Provision of goods or services
3) Use in marketing and advertising
2. Personal Information File Status
1) Personal information items: email, phone number, name, address, service usage log, access log, cookie
2) Collection method: collection through homepage, creation information collection tool
3) Possession basis: Related laws
4) Retention period: 3 years
5) Related laws and regulations: Records on the collection, processing and use of credit information: 3 years
3. Person can request the following rights at any time.
1) Personal information request
2) If there is an error, request correction
3) Delete the personal information
4. Measures to Ensure the Safety of Personal Information have the following technical, administrative and physical measures to ensure safety.
1) Regular self-audit conducted
2) Minimization and training of personal information handling staff
3) Establishment and enforcement of internal management plan
4) Technical measures against hacking
5) Encryption of personal information
6) Keeping records and preventing forgery
7) Restrict access to personal information
8) Using locks for document security lock.
9) Access control to unauthorized persons